Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 9, 2009

My book, This Is Why I Write

Welcome to my world! I've decided to create a blog to let the world into the process of my book project, "This Is Why I Write".

As an author, I would like to remain as personable as possible. I would like to remain authentic and vulnerable so that my readers will have access to my mind; getting a deeper and more thorough understanding of the way that I view certain topics and situations.

The basis of my book, "This Is Why I Write", is how to effectively utilize your Struggle to help empower and accomplish your Dream; which will ultimately result in a Victory. My mother, the late Thompsine Newman once told me, "With every Dream there's a Struggle. But, through the Struggle there's a Victory". So, I've decided to expound on that quote to help the person you know who may not know that the best is still on it's way.

In "This Is Why I Write", I will include real-life stories of ex-cons, prostitutes, Atheist, Christians, drug-dealers, and homosexuals; real people, real stories. Each individual here on earth has a purpose, and has potential to be someone (something) great... they each have a dream (some knowingly, some unknowingly).

My mission is to effectively win the minds of every single person that reads the book, which will ultimately give access to their hearts. I'm driven by driving others.

Please, feel free to comment on my blog post. Ask questions, give your insight. This is YOUR world. Be the ONE to start a revolution.

Matthew M. Newman
http://www.matthewnewman.org (Coming Soon)
http://www.matt-newman.org (Coming Soon)
http://www.twitter.com/thisiswhyiwrite

No comments:

Post a Comment